State-of-the-Art Security for RV, Boat, & Car Storage! 24/7 camera surveillance system. Digitally accessed gate system (with customized keycodes).
$3 / linear foot / month
(Note: we currently only offer outdoor storage but are in the process of designing & building covered outdoor storage).
1. INSURANCE IS NOT PROVIDED. We shall not be liable for any physical damage or losses to your property including losses caused by fire, extended coverage, temperature, vandalism and malicious mischief, theft, collapse of building, water damage; or any and all causes beyond the control of Always Sunny Storage, including discoloration and other inherent causes. PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR INSURANCE AGENT OR BROKER TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THIS COVERAGE WHILE IT IS IN OUR CARE, CUSTODY, AND CONTROL.
2. Two-day notice will be required before pickup after April 30. Timely pickup or drop-off during the period between November 16 and April 30 are not guaranteed and will depend upon snow conditions, and other factors, and may be subject to extra charges. If not picked up on, or before, June 30, the articles mentioned herein will be stored for an additional six (6) months. Storage after June 30 will accrue at the rate of $0.40 per foot/per day.
3. Unclaimed articles remaining after six months, from June 30 to December 31, may be sold at public or private sale to satisfy accrued charges.
4. No repairs, or service of any kind will be made. Customers are prohibited from working on their vehicles while being stored.
5. Always Sunny Storage is not responsible for either pickup or delivery of the articles unless agreed to in writing.
NOTE: Standard width is considered 8.5 feet or less. Minimum length charge is normally 15 feet. Trailer tongue lengths, greater than 4 feet may be subject to extra charges. When measuring length spare tires, ladders, motorcycle racks, etc. need to be included. Drop-offs later than November 15th are outside the contract period. Subject to change without notice.